SIPC needs the following goods in order to effectively protect the ecosystems that are part of southeast Indigenous Peoples:
- 7 laptops for each of our board members. Currently 4 of our Board positions have no laptops while 3 positions have inadequate laptops. The 7 Board Members are appointed by the Indigenous Peoples currently leading SIPC.
- Flashdrives for Indigenous Peoples in remote locations not on the internet.
- 12 Digital cameras to help monitor and report ecosystem health, climate changes, and impacts from the 3-month-long BP discharge of oil in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Food to replace poisoned food supply in indigenous waters and lands across the Southeast.
- Tents, yurts, travel trailers to provide shelter and meeting places for homeless indigenous citizens.